Lasting Impressions

Hello!

I can not believe how quickly the 3 weeks in Spain went. I am currently sitting in the airport waiting to get on my last flight of the trip which is heading back to Nashville! I can say that this is one of the best experiences I have ever had and one of the best things I could have ever done for myself. This journey has taught me so much about other cultures, people, and myself. I have done so many things outside of my comfort zone and will never regret any of them. I traveled to three different countries in my time abroad and so many amazing places that I never imagined I would get to see. I am going to miss all of the people that I met while I was there and the beautiful city of Barcelona. However, I am very happy to be back in America and one step closer to seeing family and friends. I have loved the group that I got to travel with and grow close to in this experience and will miss everyone when we are all back home. This has been an experience of a lifetime and a piece of me will always be in Barcelona!

-Mackenzie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Journey is about to Begin

First Few Days